DBS946/21 KS2 Class Teacher - St Mary's R C Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/06/2021 16:00
£25,714 - £41,604 pa
Schools - Teaching
St Mary's R C Primary School, Great Lime Road, Forest Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 7AB
KS2 CLASS TEACHER (Full time)
Salary: MPS/UPS £25,714 - £41,604 pa
Required for September 2021, the Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and dedicated team.
Candidates should be either committed and practising Catholics or show an absolute willingness to fully and actively support the Catholic ethos and life of the school.
We are seeking someone who:
• has qualified teaching status or pending qualified teacher status
• is an inspirational educator where children are the heart of all they do
• fully understands the demands of delivering an effective primary curriculum
• is fully supportive of the Catholic aims and mission of the school
• has a commitment to high standards of achievement and behaviour
• can provide a high quality learning environment to stimulate and motivate young learners
• is able to engage positively with all members of the school community
We can offer you:
• a warm and welcoming school community with high aspirations for everyone
• happy and delightful children who respond to challenge and are keen to learn
• an enthusiastic, supportive and hard-working team of staff
• active supportive Governors and parents
• a commitment to providing a range of opportunities for professional development
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Siobhan Foster, Head Teacher on the school telephone number: 0191 8142006.
If you wish to receive an application pack, please email or call our school office on the number above and they will be happy to assist you. The school’s email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, all documents can be found on the school website.
The governing body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: Friday 11th June (4pm)
Shortlisting: w/c 14th June
Interviews: w/c 21st June
This job is closed for applications.