Teaching Assistant (Level 3) - Chandlers Ridge Academy
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/06/2021 08:30
£15,683 per annum
Schools - Support
Chandlers Ridge Academy
Teaching Assistant Level 3 (SCP 14-17)
£15,683 per annum (actual salary)
30 hours per week Term Time only
Chandlers Ridge Academy is a successful primary school based in Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough. We have:
• A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
• Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
• A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
• Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
We are looking for a lively, highly motivated and enthusiastic person, who has a passion for education and making a difference to the lives of children, to work for 30 hours a week in KS2. The position is due to start in September 2021.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, hardworking and creative team
- A warm and welcoming environment in which professionals are committed to supporting each other
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
- Children who love to learn
We are looking for someone who;
- Is a positive, flexible individual with a can do approach
- Is experienced working in KS2
- Is an effective team-player, able to work with a close and supportive team.
- Is highly motivated and is passionate about making a difference to the lives of children
The Vision Academy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.chandlersridge.org.uk and send your completed application to: Mrs D Harrison, Trust HR Officer, C/O Egglescliffe School, Urlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton on Tees. TS16 0LA or email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 18th June 2021 at 8.30 am
This job is closed for applications.