Class Teacher (Upper KS2) Permanent
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/06/2021 09:00
£ MPS/UPS - depending on experience
Schools - Teaching
Class Teacher (Upper KS2)
Required for September 2021
Main/Upper Pay Scale
We are looking for an experienced dynamic and highly motivated class teacher who is passionate and driven in providing high-quality education to whole classes during planning, preparation and assessment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding upper KS2 experienced practitioner with high expectations of all children;
• Have a sound knowledge of the primary curriculum;
• Be committed to working in partnership with parents/carers;
• Be proficient in assessment and planning;
• Possess excellent communication and inter personal skills;
• Be willing to work independently and as a part of a team;
• Be willing to get involved in the corporate life of the school, supporting the informal as well as the formal curriculum.
If you are passionate about the pupils with whom you work, have high expectations with regards to standards and behaviour and a commitment to ensuring that every pupil achieves their full potential, we look forward for applications.
Deadline: Monday 14th June 2021 @ 9am
As visits are not possible at this time, if you have any questions regarding the school or the position, please e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
Application forms should be returned via email to email@example.com or by post to:
Mrs Ashleigh Sheridan (Headteacher)
This job is closed for applications.