Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/06/2021 23:59
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you an experienced educator who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and young people? Do you want to work alongside a team of incredible staff who are committed to preparing SEND learners for their next phase of education and life? If so, you could be the person we’re looking for.
As demand for our education services continues to grow, North East Autism Society is seeking to recruit a Principal to join our dedicated and experienced Education Leadership Team. The successful candidate will contribute to the strategic development of our new services, as well as the management of our education services.
As a Principal working across our education services, you will:
• Want to make a positive difference to the lives of SEND children and young people.
• Work with the Director of Education to set the school’s strategic direction and have experience of leadership and line management within a school setting.
• Create a culture of high standards, particularly relating to the curriculum and lesson delivery.
• Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Be passionate about ensuring learners are prepared for their next phase of education and life.
Please refer to the job description and person specification listed under ‘documents’ at the top of this page.
When completing your application, please include clear examples of how you meet the requirements as this information will be used to shortlist candidates for interview. Experience gained through voluntary work, personal development, hobbies or other activities is also valid.
As part of our safer recruitment process, we require three references prior to interview and successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.