Front of House Assistant (RESTRICTED - INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/06/2021 23:59
£11,796.16 per annum (actual)
Catering / Cleaning
An exciting opportunity to join our existing Front of House Team at Darlington Hippodrome for a 23 hour contract, working across the Hippodrome and The Hullabaloo. Staffing both of our cafes, working on the bars and working front of house for performances and events.
You must have a very flexible approach to working as the hours vary week upon week and we have performances over a seven day working week, on bank holidays, weekends and especially during the Festive season for our annual pantomime.
The applicant must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, be able to work independently and part of the front of house team.
Your reward for working at the Council goes beyond the salary you receive. In addition to pay, we are committed to provide a wide range of other benefits, such as:
• 31 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, with option to purchase additional Annual Leave (pro-rata for part time working)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with option to make Additional
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave payments
• Green Car Leasing Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to free Physiotherapy sessions
• Access to free, confidential counselling
• Reduced cost membership for the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
• Access to a wide range of training
• Discounted Arriva Travel Pass
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Andy Hutchinson-Clish on 07384243927.
This job is closed for applications.