Nursery Teacher Full Time Permanent
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£ Main Scale 2 - 5 (£28,152 - £34,782)
Schools - Teaching
NURSERY Classroom Teacher Required Full Time - Permanent
Main Scale 2 to 5
Post to commence 1st September 2021
John Emmerson Batty Primary School
The governors seek to appoint a dedicated, imaginative and highly motivated teacher to join our happy, friendly Early Years Team. The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner who is committed to the highest standards and providing the best for the children. You must share our vision for continued and sustained improvement to help and build the school’s success. John E. Batty Primary is at the heart of the local community and the successful candidate must be able to promote the positive caring ethos of the school. If successful, you will work initially in our 26 place nursery.
Applicants are invited to state their curriculum strengths and any areas of expertise or interests relevant to the post.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has early years teaching experience
• Has high expectations for pupil achievement and behaviour
• Is able to work effectively as part of a team
• Can create a dynamic and stimulating learning environment
• Is open to new ideas and positive change
• Is willing to make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school
• Has the ability to develop excellent relationships with pupils and parents
In return, we can offer:
• A school community that has a love of learning.
• A friendly staff team that are waiting to welcome and support you
• A forward thinking, supportive Trust that can offer support and excellent opportunities for your professional development
Visits to school are welcomed on the 16th and 17th June 2021 at 3.30pm
Please call the school office (01642 483697) to make suitable arrangements.
The Galileo Trust is committed to safeguarding individuals and rigorous checks of applicants’ suitability for working with children will be made. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and further safeguarding checks.
Application packs are available from and should be returned to the school by
12.00 noon on Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews are expected to take place on the 25th June 2021
Closing Date: Monday 21st June 2021 (12.00 noon)
For an application pack contact: John Emmerson Batty Primary School, Walnut Grove, Redcar, TS10 3PG
Tel: 01642 483697
Or download documents on this website.