Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
About the Role
Provision of an efficient and effective Leisure Service to ensure maximum utilisation of facilities. In the case of the swimming pool to be the lifeguard to ensure
maximum health and safety provision for pool users.
1. Undertake the duties required to deliver the day to day safe and effective operation of the leisure facility, enforcing set working practices and procedures relating to the
pool and dry side activity spaces by customers.
2. Ensure that completed tasks and checks are appropriately recorded, in line with corporate procedures (e.g. sign for completion of a cleaning task).
3. Follow all Normal Operating Procedures (NOP) and Emergency Action Plans (EAP).
4. Be responsible for implementing safe working practices whilst undertaking the work by following set procedure and documented risk assessments.
5. Liaise with service users and members of the public in a courteous and respectful manner, referring problem resolution to the Duty Manager.
6. Ensure tasks are completed within set timelines and to required standard, as defined within corporate guidelines.
7. Follow direction from the Duty Manager to ensure that regulations are implemented and predetermined standards are maintained, working simultaneously alongside
colleagues when on pool duties to administer set rules and procedures.
8. Staff will be expected to work across the frontline services within their allocated area team if specific training allows.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities
relevant to the nature, level and extent of the post and the grade has been established on this basis
For more information about the role please contact Lee Paris by email- email@example.com or by phone- 01670 620200