SEN Teacher of Land Based Studies
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£ M1 - M4 depending on experience
Schools - Teaching
Job Title: SEN Teacher in Land Based Studies
Part time, term time = 0.6
Salary: M1 – M4 depending on experience
Job open to NQT applications
Nunnykirk School is a non-maintained special school in rural Northumberland providing education for pupils with specific learning difficulties.
Further information about the school can be found on our website www.nunnykirk.school
Our Governors are looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Teacher to join their very successful team in September 2021.
Reporting to the Senior Leadership team, the successful candidate will:
• Excellent knowledge of levels 1-2 in Certificate of Occupational Skills in Land Based Studies
• Have relevant experience of teaching children with SEN including, ASD and SEMH
• Be innovative, creative and imaginative
• Have a passion for creating and exciting learning environment
• Have successful, recent experience of planning, teaching and assessing
• Work positively with parents and families
• Be willing to participate in all aspects of school life
• Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
• Be flexible and work collaboratively and successfully as team members.
In return we can offer an exciting opportunity to be part of our unique and growing community. We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions or visits to the school prior to interview are encouraged.
Alison Moon, School Business Manager to arrange a visit on 01670 772434
Nunnykirk Hall, Netherwitton, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 4PB
Tel: 01670 772685
Completed applications should be returned directly to Nunnykirk either by post to:
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 18th June 2021 at midday
Interviews will take place on Thursday 24th June 2021