DBS961/21 Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Denbigh Community Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/06/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604 pa
Schools - Teaching
Denbigh Community Primary School, Denbigh Community Primary School, Denbigh Avenue, Howdon, Wallsend, NE28 0DS
Required for September 2021, the Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and dedicated team in our Outstanding Primary School. The post is for a Lower KS2 position and is fixed term for 1 year.
We are seeking someone who:
• has qualified teaching status or pending qualified teacher status
• is an inspirational educator where children are the heart of all they do
• fully understands the demands of delivering an effective primary curriculum
• has a commitment to high standards of achievement and behaviour
• can provide a high quality learning environment to stimulate and motivate young learners
• will implement the Denbigh ethos and core values to ensure children receive the best education possible.
We can offer you:
• a warm and welcoming school community with high aspirations for everyone
• happy and delightful children who respond to challenge and are keen to learn
• an enthusiastic, supportive and hard-working team of staff
• active supportive Governors and parents
• a commitment to providing a range of opportunities for professional development.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contact Tracy Webster, School Admin Supervisor 0191 2622509 or email the school office.
If you wish to receive an application pack, please email our school office. email@example.com
The governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo and Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: noon, Friday 18th June, 2021
Interviews: Friday 25th June, 2021
This job is closed for applications.