HLTA Support Assistant Higher Level
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,991.00 - £28,672.00 pro rata (Actual Salary: £21,992.00 - £24,260.00)
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Schools - Teaching
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School, Hillhead Road, West Denton, Newcastle upon Tyne NE5 1DN
DIOCESE OF HEXHAM AND NEWCASTLE
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
37 hours per week, term time only plus 3 training days.
Our School has a reputation for offering children an excellent education and the Governing Body would like to invite applications from inspiring, enthusiastic and dedicated class teacher:
The Governors wish to appoint an excellent Higher Level Teaching Assistant who can:
• Support and assist teachers as part of a professional team.
• Contribute to raising standards of pupils’ achievement and to undertake a range of teaching and learning activities in line with the school’s policies and procedures.
• Bring a Creative Arts / Musical influence and experience to the team
• Have experience or talents of wider creative and expressive curriculum would be an advantage
The school can offer you:
• An expanding outstanding school with enthusiastic pupils, supportive parents, strong Parish and community links.
• A highly experienced management team and a dynamic teaching team
• The opportunity to play a pivotal role in the school’s development
• An excellent opportunity for career development
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• A happy and caring work atmosphere, enhanced by our strong Catholic ethos
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate shall be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check plus a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications: - 12pm Thursday 24th June 2021
Interviews: - Week beginning 5th July 2021
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually to inform them of their date and time for interview /lesson observation as part of the selection process.
Application pack and further details are available to download from the school website at: