Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
NJC 12 to 17 - £22,183 - £24,491 (Pro-rated £7,809.77 - £8,391.57)
Schools - Support
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 22nd July 2022
Working Pattern: Part Time – 2 Days per week (15 hours) – Term Time Only including Inset Days (39 Weeks)
Advert Start Date: Wednesday 9th June 2021
Required from: 6th September 2021
Salary: NJC 12 to 17 - £22,183 to £24,491 (Pro-rated £7,809.77 to £8,391.57)
The Trustees of Ryhope Infant School Academy are seeking to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic HLTA to join our inclusive and creative school. Applications are invited from experienced HLTAs who will have a dual role working with SEN pupils in our Nurture unit and as PPA cover. Ryhope Infant School Academy is a caring, supportive community where we aim to provide outstanding education in a nurturing environment.
You will need to be:
• Passionate about young children and their learning.
• Knowledgeable in regard to curriculum and childhood development.
• Have knowledge and experience of SEND Strategies and the Code of Practice for SEN
• Be able to demonstrate and model excellent classroom practice.
• Have high expectations in order to raise standards and attainment of all children.
• Understanding the need for strategies to motivate and inspire all children to make good progress, particularly those in vulnerable groups.
• Committed and able to work collaboratively with colleagues.
• Have a commitment to your own professional development.
• Be prepared to be involved in the wider life of the school.
See attached for a full job description and application form.
Completed application forms should be submitted in person to Mrs Allen - Headteacher.
Closing date for applications: Monday 28th June 2021 @ 12 noon
Shortlisting: Commencing 29th June 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 5th July 2021
Ryhope Infant School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to be fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures, in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.