Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/06/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience
Hours per week:
Full time as in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document.
Schools - Teaching
Cragside Primary School, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne NE7 7EL.
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Cragside Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Fixed term for 1 year initially
The governors of Cragside Primary School are seeking to appoint a Reception teacher.
At Cragside Primary School, we believe that learning should be a rewarding, enjoyable and inspiring experience for everyone. To achieve this, we constantly strive to deliver teaching that is based on a broad balanced curriculum that is also creative. We do this in an environment where children are valued, successes celebrated and all are empowered to take responsibility and aspire to be the very best they can be. If you provide high quality teaching and have a natural enthusiasm for improving the life chances of our children, this could be the job for you.
The successful applicant will be a teacher who:
• Can plan and provide inspirational, contemporary and relevant learning experiences
• Demonstrates outstanding, classroom practice
• Has high expectations of themselves and their children
• Is highly motivated and skilled at monitoring and target setting to enhance and accelerate children’s learning
• Makes learning real, in order to unlock student engagement, stimulate curiosity, provide deeper thinking and a passion for learning
• Has curriculum expertise and confidence and can offer a specialism
• Is committed to developing and sustaining excellent relationships across the whole school community
• Has excellent communication and organisational skills
• Is fully committed to achievement, enjoyment and inclusion
• Thrives on challenge and implementing change to meet our shared school vision.
We particularly welcome applications from teachers who have experience planning and teaching in the Early Years.
Visits to the school would be welcomed on Thursday 10th June from 4:30pm onwards or an alternative date by prior arrangement.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit.
Full application pack is available on this advert under the supporting documents section on the top right hand side.
Completed Application Form, Safe Recruitment Form, and Privacy Notice Declaration together with a brief covering letter outlining your experience to date and areas of curriculum interest/strength should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to: Marie Williamson, School Business Manager, Cragside Primary School at the above address, marked Private and Confidential.
Closing date: Friday 18th June
Shortlisting: Wednesday 23rd June
Interview process: Monday 28th June
Cragside Primary School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and satisfy a range of pre-employment checks.
Please note that in all cases written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers BEFORE the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
This job is closed for applications.