P518128 - Teacher - TLR Leading a Core Subject - Crookhill Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
MPS 1 - UPS 3 - £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
TRL 2A £2,873 per annum
Hours per week:
Full Time - 10 Sessions Per Week
Schools - Teaching
Crookhill Primary School
Required for 1st November 2021 or earlier if possible.
The Headteacher and Governors of Crookhill Primary School wish to appoint an exemplary, enthusiastic and committed teacher to lead and further develop maths across our school. This an exciting opportunity for an aspiring or existing leader to build on the strong foundations in maths at Crookhill. Successful candidates will join an ambitious, committed leadership team and a dedicated, happy and hardworking staff.
• Be an excellent class teacher
• Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience teaching in primary schools
• Be able to lead maths and inspire maths teaching and learning across school
• Have a history of successful school improvement in maths or aspects of maths or experience of leading and implementing whole school areas or initiatives with proven impact
• Have an outstanding track record of teaching and raising standards
• Have experience of delivering CPD to support staff development
• Be able to work collaboratively with staff and senior leaders
• Be motivated to engage in further professional development and training
We can offer:
• A welcoming environment and happy, caring school
• A strong leadership team
• Children who are friendly, well-behaved and are motivated to learn
• Highly supportive and motivated staff
• Supportive parents and governors
• Opportunities for professional development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a happy, forward thinking and vibrant school with well-behaved children who are keen to learn.
Crookhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Interested candidates are warmly invited to visit our school on Thursday 17th June at 4.00pm or Monday 21st June at 3.30pm.
Please contact the school office on 0191 433 4066 to arrange a visit. If these dates are not suitable, please contact the office and we will try to accommodate a mutually convenient time. Visits are subject to COVID-19 regulations in place at the time.
Online application forms only from www.gateshead.gov.uk
Closing Date: 12 noon Thursday 24th June 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 25th June 2021
Interviews will take place between 30th June 2021 - 2nd July 2021 and will be subject to Covid-19 regulations in place at this time.