P085907 - Site Manager - Emmaville Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Grade E £20493 - £21748 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Schools - Support
Emmaville Primary School, Ryton.
The Governors of Emmaville Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable Site Manager to join our staff team. The team at Emmaville take great pride in all that they do, and we want a Site Manager who will share this commitment.
The main role as a Site Manager at Emmaville Primary School is to provide high standards of cleanliness, security and maintenance of the school premises and grounds. The role includes handy person activities as well as maintaining the garden areas within the school grounds.
We want to appoint someone who will:
• Support the ethos of the school.
• Ensure the smooth running of the site and building.
• Be highly motivated and have good problem-solving skills.
• Have awareness of health & safety, security, and hygiene issues.
• Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the premises, including fixtures, fittings, and furniture.
• Undertake inspections to ensure necessary safe operation and that legislative requirements are met.
• Carry out any cleaning duties that may be required both in school and on the school grounds.
• Enjoy working as part of a team, be adaptable and supportive of colleagues.
• Have excellent organisation and communication skills.
The successful applicant will be accountable to the Headteacher and the Assistant Headteachers of the school.
This position is full time, which means that the successful applicant will be in attendance at work all year round (52 weeks a year) and will have an annual leave entitlement. Annual leave is to be taken during school holidays.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure
Closing date: Friday 25th June 2021 at 12 Noon
Shortlisting: Monday 28th June 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 6th July 2021
An application pack, including an application form, is available by telephoning Julie McKie at the school office or you can email: JulieMcKie@gateshead.gov.uk to request a pack.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by Friday 25th June 2021
School Name: Emmaville Primary School
Full address: Main Street, Crawcrook, Ryton, Tyne and Wear
Postcode: NE40 4ND
Tel.: 0191 4132460
Website address: emmavilleprimary.org.uk