Teaching Assistant - Oak Learning Trust
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£19,312 - £19,698
Schools - Support
Oak Learning Trust
Oak Learning Trust
c/o George Washington Primary School
Well Bank Road
Tel: 0191 4906453
Executive Head Teacher: Dr Ailsa M Taylor
Head of School (GWPS): Mrs Laura McArdle
Head of School (JFK): Ms Victoria Mellor
Teaching Assistants at Oak Learning Trust - Level 3 (Grade 2 scp 5 – 6) – 37 hours per week – term time only. The CEO and Trust Board of Oak Learning Trust seek to recruit adaptable and dedicated teaching assistants. Roles will be deployed at John F Kennedy Primary School or George Washington Primary School.
The successful candidates will
• Be outstanding and reflective practitioners with high expectations for all children.
• Be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3.
• Be proficient and knowledgeable in supporting children with special education needs and disabilities.
• Have an effective working knowledge of the curriculum and a good understanding or the principals of child development and learning process.
We can offer:
• A happy and successful school where the happiness, care and safety of our children is paramount to all that we do.
• Wonderful, motivated and excited children who are willing to learn, achieve, and be the best they can be.
• A warm, friendly and supportive staff team all of whom are dedicated to securing the best outcomes for our children.
• These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
• This post requires a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association
• Oak Learning Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
Closing Date / Shortlisting: 21st June 2021 (noon)
Interviews: 23rd and 25th June, 2021
Job description, person specification and application form are available from school websites:
Please return completed forms to Mrs A Barron (office Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org