Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/06/2021 12:00
£9.24 per hour Term Time Plus 9 days
Catering / Cleaning
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated cleaner. You will be required to carry out general duties in various areas as directed by the Unit Manager.
The duties of the post holder will usually include the following:-
• Sweeping, mopping, wiping, washing, polishing, vacuuming, dusting and polishing walls, floors, furniture and fittings in accordance with service specification and standards and including personal items belonging to service users as necessary.
• Empty litter bins, and remove small quantities of rubbish.
• Use, as appropriate, powered equipment as provided, and ensure that relevant Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Open and close premises as necessary, ensuring that the security of the premises is not compromised.
• Other duties appropriate to the nature, level and grade of the post.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You are therefore under a duty to use the school’s procedures to report any concerns you may have regarding the safety or well-being of any child or young person.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and extent of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The successful candidate will be employed by The Dales School, but could work at either Ashdale or Blythdale.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download.
This job is closed for applications.