Teaching Assistant Level 2/3 - Caedmon Primary School
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
(18.5hrs level 2, 18.5hrs level 3) Term Time Only. Grade D SCP 5 - 6 (£8,258 - £8,690) Grade E SCP 8 - 11, (£8,763 - £9,594) depending on length of service.
Schools - Support
Caedmon Primary School
TA Level 2/3 full time (18.5hrs level 2, 18.5hrs level 3)
The Head Teacher and governors wish to appoint one suitably qualified and motivated member of staff to join our friendly and successful school.
• Contribute to our child centred ethos
• Have evidence of supporting and achieving high standards of education in the classroom
• Have high expectations of all pupils
• Have a desire to work closely with a range of skilled professionals
• Be a committed team member
• Be prepared to make a significant contribution to the wider work of the school
We can offer:
• A learning community with highly motivated children
• A positive and caring ethos
• A wonderful learning environment
• A team of professionals who aspire to provide outstanding provision.
We are flexible with what key stage the post will be allocated to. We will be led by the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Caedmon Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of all pupils and students and will implement a rigorous recruitment process. If successful, you will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure
APPLICATION FORMS AVAILABLE FROM? Caedmon Primary School, Whitehall Road, Gateshead NE8 4LH on receipt of a large self-addressed envelope or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org