Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Band 3 £13,106.06 - £13,368.02 FTE
Schools - Support
Working pattern: Full-Time (Term Time)
Contract type: Permanent - 30 hours
30 hours = £13,106.06 term time only
Salary: Band 3 £13,106.06 - £13,368.02 FTE
Northburn Primary School wish to appoint for September 2021 a teaching assistant. Your working week will be 30 hours.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and competent teaching assistant to join our enthusiastic team of professionals. You will perform a key role in supporting children’s learning in all its aspects. You will be required to work with targeted groups and or classes across the primary phase. You must have a good understanding of the principles of child development and learning processes. You will work under the guidance of teaching/senior staff and will be expected to support pupils in learning activities in line with school’s policies and procedures.
Are you looking for a school where:
• Children are amazing and are enthusiastic learners.
• Staff strive for excellence and support each other.
• Parents work in partnership with us.
• There is a focus on developing an exciting, inspiring and inclusive curriculum.
• Continued professional development is valued.
We can offer you:
• The chance to work with an experienced team and supportive community.
• Induction and continued training opportunities.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate:
• The ability to work in a team and make a positive contribution.
• The motivation and desire to learn and improve.
• A commitment to make a difference to diverse learners.
• Consistent delivery of high quality learning opportunities.
Applying for the job:
Application packs are available on request.
Please contact Jane Davison: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01670 7309111
When writing your letter of application, please ensure you refer to the job specification and description.
Completed applications can be returned by email to: email@example.com
Further information about our school can be found on our website:
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 25th June 2021
Interviews: Thursday 1st & Friday 2nd July 2021
Northburn Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subjects to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applicants must have authorisation to work in the UK