Teacher, 19.5 hpw (0.6) (Mosaic Federation - based Hedworthfield Primary School)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Mosaic Federation (Based at Hedworthfield Primary School)
Teacher, 19.5 hpw (0.6)
(Mosiac Federation – Hedworthfield Primary School)
Maternity Cover from 1 September – 31 August 2022 (subject to change)
Secondments would be welcomed
The Governors of Mosaic Federation are looking to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and engaging Teacher for our school. We are looking for a successful candidate who:
• Is an inspirational practitioner who is able to bring learning to life for our children;
• Has in-depth knowledge and understanding of education and child development;
• Treats all children as individuals and work with the team to ensure each individual reaches their full potential;
• Supports all aspects of child development;
• Has high expectations of achievement and standards;
• Has up to date knowledge of planning and assessment within the new curriculum;
• Demonstrates excellent assertive discipline;
• Demonstrates experience of working with children with special educational needs;
• Is an effective communicator with all stakeholders;
• Is enthusiastic, motivated and committed.
In return we can offer:
• A school committed to outstanding provision for all;
• A warm and welcoming place to work as part of a dedicated, hardworking team;
• A commitment to high standards;
• Outstanding pupil behaviour and attitudes;
• A dedicated and supportive school community;
• An innovative and forward thinking school;
• Secure systems of self-evaluation and school development;
• A dedicated and friendly team of staff and Governors;
• Excellent support from parents and all stakeholders;
• A commitment to CPD and staff development.
Those applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be invited for a tour of school before the interview and are welcomed by appointment only on Friday 25 June 2021.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To apply for this post please download and complete the application form which is saved in “Supporting Documents” and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, Tuesday 22 June 2021.