Class teacher – Key Stage 2 (2 posts) - St Michael’s CE Primary School
Please See Advert Text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £29,664
Schools - Teaching
St Michael’s CE Primary School, Alnwick
St Michael’s is a Voluntary Aided Church of England Primary School.
We are seeking to recruit two teachers (1 permanent and 1 fixed term) who are committed to professional development as well as working as part of a highly effective and friendly team. We are well supported with Teaching Assistants, to enable practitioners to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils. We are looking for successful applicants who will begin initially in Key Stage 2 but must have the flexibility to work across the full primary age range and curriculum.
For this post we are looking for Teachers who:
- are creative, talented and inspirational;
- have high expectations of themselves and the children they teach;
- are imaginative in their approach to teaching and delivering the curriculum;
- have a commitment to inclusion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils; - are flexible and understands how to use a range of teaching strategies to impact on every pupil;
- enjoy being a member of a team that works hard to raise standards of teaching and learning; are committed to our distinctive Christian ethos and values;
- are hard working with a sense of fun!
St Michael’s Primary School can offer you:
High quality continuing professional development – based on your specific needs and requirements;
An exciting and dynamic curriculum;
A friendly, well-motivated and caring school community made up of:
- fun and enthusiastic children who enjoy school life and learning;
- a hardworking staff team who have high expectations;
- a supportive and proactive governing body and leadership team.
A visit to the school is encouraged following current COVID restrictions. We are also very happy to discuss the post over the phone or via email. Please highlight curriculum strengths on your application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Applications should be returned to School by midday on Tues 22nd June 2021 with Interviews scheduled for week beginning 28th June.
Application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address the person specification within the ‘additional information’ section of the application form and include areas of curriculum expertise/ interest.
School Name: St Michael’s CE Primary School
Full address: Howling Lane, Alnwick, Northumberland, Postcode: NE66 1DJ
Tel: 01665 602850
Website address: www.stmichaelsalnwick.northumberland.sch.uk/