Lunchtime Assistant - Ingleby Mill Primary School
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/07/2021 13:46
Schools - Support
Ingleby Mill Primary School
Tel: 01642 761985
A Lunchtime Assistant is required for September 2021 for a permanent contract.
Working Hours: 7.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday (term time only)
We need someone who:
- Enjoys working with children and has high expectations of them
- Is reliable
- Has experience of working in a team
- Has good communication skills
- Has experience of working in either a child care or school setting
We can offer you:
- A friendly working environment
- Fantastic, polite and well-behaved children
- A supportive staff team
- Regular staff training
Please contact Carol Young at Carol.Young@sbcschools.org.uk or call us on 01642 761985
for an application form or further information.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be
undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced criminal
records bureau disclosure.
Applications should be returned to the Head Teacher Mrs Beth Atkinson at email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.