Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/07/2021 23:59
£23,080 - £24,491 per annum (pro rata)
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Eastbourne Sports Complex
The role will support and develop the delivery of the School Games programme with a focus on children and young people. The role will also develop the Eastbourne Sports Complex business plan and work operationally as and when required.
The role is a one year fixed term post and is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure & barring service check.
Your reward for working at the Council goes beyond the salary you receive. In addition to pay, we are committed to offering a wide range of benefits. Such as:
• 31 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, with option to purchase Additional Annual Leave (pro rata)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme with option to make Additional Voluntary Contributions
• Flexi-time scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave payments
• Green Car leasing scheme
• Cycle to Work scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to free Physiotherapy sessions
• Access to free, confidential counselling
• Reduced cost membership to the Council’s leisure centre Fit for Life Package
• Season ticket car parking permits or subsidised Town Centre parking permits subject to conditions
• Access to Childcare Vouchers scheme subject to conditions
• Access to a wide range of training
• Discounted Arriva Bus Travel Pass
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For an informal discussion, please contact Paul Foreman on 01325 405400.
This job is closed for applications.