Sector Specialist Training Centre Manager.3841
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/07/2021 23:59
£42,821 - £46,845
Northumberland County Council operates a huge range of services across one of the largest counties in the UK. Local Government’s ongoing challenges and the diversity of our residents means we have to work smarter. That’s why we want bold, creative and agile thinkers who can help us move forward and innovate.
For further information about working for Northumberland County Council, please click here: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/working
Northumberland County Council Learning & Skills Service are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to lead and manage all functions of the Sector Specialised Training Centre (SSTC) including the following:
- Leadership of teaching team and support staff
- Curriculum planning
- Delivery of high quality outcomes
- Achievement of financial targets
- Safety and compliance
- Quality and compliance
- Client account management
- Maintain relationships with contractors/sub-contractors/collaborators
- Inventory control
- Inspection and audit compliance
- Networking and profile raising.
More information can be found in the attached job description and person specification
We are offering:
- A starting salary of £42,821 (rising to £46,845)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (or other pension scheme)
- A wide range of staff benefits including a competitive annual leave provision
For guidance on completing your application and for information about our Equality and Diversity principles, please the attached notes.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be midnight on July 22nd 2021
This job is closed for applications.