Solicitor (Commercial – Contracts and Procurement)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£38,890 - £41,888 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Newcastle upon Tyne
We are looking for an enthusiastic solicitor to join our busy Commercial Team. The team deals with a broad range of areas of law and you will have experience of, or demonstrate an aptitude for advising in, one or more of the following areas:
• Public procurement and the application of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015;
• IT, construction or commercial contracts;
• Grant Funding, Joint Venture Agreements or Partnership/multi-agency agreements;
• Major Projects;
• General Data Protection Regulation 2016 / Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and Freedom of Information; and / or
• General Public Law matters.
The successful applicant will need to be a confident communicator with the ability to solve problems in a pragmatic and timely way. You must also be able to work both independently and as part of a professional team and be able to manage conflicting priorities to deadlines.
We have an excellent benefits package which includes generous annual leave, flexi-time, access to a Local Government Pension Scheme, and salary sacrifice schemes.
Apply online at www.northeastjobs.org.uk