Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/07/2021 12:00
£36,445 - £44,275 (Initial salary dependent upon qualifications and experience. Progression dependent on performance in role)
Schools - Support
Hartlepool (The post holder may also be expected to work from the Middlesbrough site on some occasions)
Location: Hartlepool [The post holder may also be expected to work from the Middlesbrough site on some occasions]
Hours per week: 37 hours per week (whole year)
Annual Salary: £36,445 – £44,275 [Initial salary dependent upon qualifications and experience. Progression dependent on performance in role]
We are currently looking for an experienced Academic Registrar to ensure the Registry function operates effectively and efficiently in order to support the assurance of quality and academic standards of the School’s higher education provision.
The successful applicant will provide a professional administrative service to support the deliberative structure and the maintenance of student records. In addition, you will lead on the development and implementation of policy in relation to Registry areas of work, ensuring that these are aligned to the strategic direction of the School.
An essential requirement of the post is 5 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent including English and Maths. Desirably the post holder will also have a Degree/Postgraduate qualification.
The post-holder will work in liaison with senior managers, Faculty Leaders, Senior Lecturers and other academic and business support staff, as appropriate.
What will you get if you join us?
• The opportunity to work in an award winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where exchange of ideas is commonplace,
• The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of (mostly young) people and the choices they make in life,
• Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set,
• Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer term career goals,
• Access to pension scheme (with significant employer contributions).
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 29th July 2021 12:00pm
Applications must be on our application form available on:
This job is closed for applications.