Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£23,843 - £24,988 per annum
Schools - Support
NJC G scp 28 - 30 £23,843 - £24,988 per annum based on less than 5 years service
4 Days (30 Hours) Term Time only plus 3 weeks - Permanent
(Nunthorpe Primary Academy – 235 FTE on roll)
Required for 1st November 2022
The Governing Body of Nunthorpe Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, skilled and well organised School Business Manager to lead a dedicated team of 2 Admin Assistants. The successful candidate will carry out complex financial, administrative and organisational tasks in relation to finance, payroll and HR and be responsible for Administration Team appraisals. Experience of Premises Management and Health and Safety compliance is essential.
Nunthorpe Primary Academy offers:
• A vibrant, stimulating and well-resourced school environment;
• Happy, polite children;
• A welcoming staff, committed to school improvement;
• Supportive and enthusiastic Governors and parents/carers;
• Opportunities to develop professionally.
The successful candidate will:
• Have full working knowledge of Academy/Schools audit requirements;
• Have the ability to manage the Academy Finances including budget setting, monitoring and reporting to Governors;
• Have proven experience of working in an administration environment, preferably education based;
• Have proven experience of Health and Safety compliance and Premises Management;
• Be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
• Be highly competent with IT and school specific databases;
• Have experience of dealing with complex and sensitive matters from external agencies and the school community;
• Show excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Demonstrate a willingness to drive change and manage effective systems;
• Possess careful and thorough organisational skills;
• Be able to take accurate minutes.
Nunthorpe Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants will undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits are usually encouraged and welcomed with the Head Teacher. Please call 01642 315508 or email email@example.com if you would like to book a visit. Visits are strictly by appointment only and will take place on Thursday 9th September.
Application forms and information packs are available to download and are also on the school website in the ‘about us’ link, then ‘staff vacancies’ http://nunthorpe.ironstoneacademy.org.uk/staff-vacancies
In addition to the application form please provide a covering letter in your own handwriting of no more than two pages. Please describes why you would like to apply for this position and share your personal qualities and interests. Applications without a handwritten letter will not be considered.
Interviews: Week commencing 20th September 2021
Applicants are to assume that they have been unsuccessful if they have not been contacted by 20th September
Application forms to be returned to:
Mrs. A. O’Gara (Head Teacher) Nunthorpe Primary Academy