Lunchtime Supervisor Assistant
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Actual Salary £4,145 - £4,313 per annum (£17,842 - £18,562 full time equivalent)
Schools - Support
Diamond Hall Academy are part of the North East Learning Trust who support and encourage 7 - 11year olds in achieving their success in everything they do. We are looking to appoint a friendly, caring and enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisor Assistant to join our team.
This post is part time, term time only Monday to Friday 11.30am to 1.30pm. The successful candidate will supervise children during the lunchtime period around school, ensuring their safety and welfare at all times.
Our vision is simple and is shared by all schools across the North East Learning Trust family. It is that every child experience excellence every day.
Our primary aim is for each young person to be both courageous and caring, resilient and determined as they strive for excellence.
We are committed to:
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children.
• A positive and caring ethos.
• An excellent learning environment and resources.
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A supportive and effective governing body.
The successful candidate will:
• have some experience of working with children
• be enthusiastic, patient and well-organised
• have a flexible approach to work
• be a team player
• encourage high standards of pupil behaviour at all times
• will engage pupils in activities that promote personal and physical development of pupils
• have ideas and a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment (NJC Green Book).
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
• Employee Assistance Programme providing free confidential advice and counselling service 24/7 365 days per year.
Closing date, 3rd September 2021
Shortlisting week commencing 6th September 2021, interviews week commencing 16th September 2021
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than one side of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com or by post to Beverley Ramage, Primary Support Services Manager Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Sunderland, SR4 6JF.