Early Years Assistant - Hetton Primary School
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/07/2021 11:59
Schools - Support
Hetton Primary School
Hetton Primary School
Moorsley Road, Hetton le Hole, Houghton le Spring DH5 9ND Telephone (0191) 562 3323
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Head Teacher: Mrs N Hill BA (Hons) NPQH
Early Years Assistant
Term time only
37 hours per week
Fixed term post
The governors seek to appoint dedicated, imaginative and highly motivated Early years Assistant to join our happy, friendly team. The successful candidate will be an excellent Early Years practitioner who is committed to the highest standards and providing the best for the children. You must share our vision for continued and sustained improvement to help and build the school’s success. Hetton Primary School is at the heart of the local community and the successful candidates must be able to promote the positive caring ethos of the school. If appointed, you will work initially in our brand-new nursery facility, opening from September 2021.
Applicants are invited to state any areas of expertise or interests relevant to the post.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Have early years experience
• Have high expectations for pupil achievement and behaviour
• Are able to work effectively as part of a team
• Can create a dynamic and stimulating learning environment
• Are open to new ideas and positive change
• Are willing to make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school
• Have the ability to develop excellent relationships with pupils and parents
In return, we can offer:
• A school community that has a love of learning.
• A friendly staff team that are waiting to welcome and support you
• A forward thinking, supportive governing body that can offer support and excellent opportunities for your professional development
Visits to school can be arranged by emailing email@example.com
Hetton Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to responding in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs are available from the school website and should be emailed only to the school email address (Hetton.firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 26th July 2021 (12 noon).
Shortlisting will take place on the afternoon of Monday 26th July 2021.
Interviews will be either Wednesday 28th or Thursday 29th July 2021.
This job is closed for applications.