Finance Officer - Stamfordham Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Stamfordham Primary School
The Governors of Stamfordham Primary School wish to appoint a Finance Officer to this popular, happy and very successful school.
The successful candidate will play an integral role within the school office team.
Governors seek an individual who:
• has excellent numeracy, book keeping and computer skills;
• has a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a sense of humour;
• can be part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents and governors;
• can gain the opportunity to join a school with a culture of continuous improvement;
• be a positive role model for all of our pupils and uphold our school values.
In return we can offer:
• an enthusiastic welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors;
• an outstanding work environment.
• the chance to join a supportive and forward-thinking learning community;
• a hard-working team dedicated to raising standards;
• incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children;
• opportunities for professional development.
Further details for this vacancy are attached to this advert and can be downloaded.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications:
Friday 20th August 2021, at 9am
Return completed application form and supporting documents to the Head Teacher: Miss C McKinney either by post, by hand or by email to: email@example.com
Further information about the school can be found on our website: http://www.stamfordhamvillageschool.org.uk
STAMFORDHAM PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tel/fax: 01661 886358
Salary amounts quoted are subject to an equated salary adjustment if you commence employment part way through the academic year.