Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£21,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
CIPHER Medical is a fast-growing company and as such, have an opening for an experienced bookkeeper to join our team. We are looking for someone who can come into the organisation and hit the ground running!
We are looking for a bookkeeper to join our team based out of our Stockton HQ to work with our director of finance in providing the following key roles and attributes:
• Processing payments, invoices, income, and receipts and entering data into accounting software
• Understand all aspects of SAGE cloud accounting and auto entry desirable
• Pay purchase invoices and track bank account balances
• Complete VAT returns (knowledge of partial exemption desirable)
• Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
• Assist with admin duties eg, sending out payslips/updating payroll info
• Managing employee expense claims
• Dealing with clients and suppliers on various invoicing and payment queries
• Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory and ordering new supplies as needed.
• Maintaining petty cash.
• Understand and work with WorldPay.
• Have good time management and process skills.
• Be a team player in a multi professional environment.
• Must be able to work with MacBook’s, Microsoft and have good IT Skills.
• AAT Level 2 desirable.
CIPHER Medicals core business output is serving patients and the community, and we have a positive can-do attitude in all we try to achieve. We are looking for an experienced