Business Administration Apprentice
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 02/08/2021 12:00
£8,956 per annum, £10,418 (FTE)
Schools - Support
At North East Learning Trust our ambition is to continually improve the experiences and outcomes for all the 7000 children across our ten schools. We look to achieve this by supporting each school we sponsor on a journey towards becoming outstanding both in the view of Ofsted and as judged by performance outcomes, enrichment opportunities and the day-to-day experiences of students as learners and of staff as our employees.
Our vision is simple and is shared across the North East Learning Trust family. It is that every child experiences excellence every day.
Easington Academy has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is interested in a Business Administration Apprenticeship. You will gain excellent experience of working in a school environment as well as a range of administration procedures and processes, you will contribute to wider dedicated school team and be given full support and training.
The successful candidate will:
• Have Maths and English qualification at grade 9-4 / A-C or equivalent.
• Have good IT skills.
• Be keen to learn.
• Be self-motivated with a positive attitude.
• Be a good communicator.
• Apprenticeship Level 3 in Business Administration.
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment (NJC Green Book).
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, plus public holidays.
• Employee Assistance Programme providing free confidential advice and counselling service 24/7 365 days per year.
2nd August 2021 (noon)
Interviews will take place week commencing 9th August 2021
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from our website.
Letters of application should be no more than one side of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Jade
Hutton, Support Services Manager, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, Northumberland. NE22 7DS
This job is closed for applications.