Communications & Marketing Apprentice
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 02/08/2021 12:00
£10,418 per annum
Marketing / Media / Communications
Peterlee, County Durham
At North East Learning Trust our ambition is to continually improve the experiences and outcomes for all the 7000 children across our ten schools. We look to achieve this by supporting each school we sponsor on a journey towards becoming outstanding both in the view of Ofsted and as judged by performance outcomes, enrichment opportunities and the day-to-day experiences of students as learners and of staff as our employees.
Our vision is simple and is shared across the North East Learning Trust family. It is that every child experiences excellence every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic individual who is interested in starting a career in Communications & Marketing. You will be supported in completing the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Level 3 and will gain experience in public relations, managing websites and press/social media handling and working to marketing briefs. You will be based at our Head Office located in Peterlee.
The successful candidate will:
• Have Maths and English qualification at grade 9-4 / A-C or equivalent.
• Be interested in the role that communication plays in an organisation and passionate about being an excellent communicator.
• Be creative and able to think 'outside the box'.
• Have good IT skills.
• Be keen to learn.
• Be self-motivated with a positive attitude.
• Apprenticeship Level 3 in Digital Marketing.
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment (NJC Green Book).
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
• 31 days annual leave entitlement, plus public holidays.
• Employee Assistance Programme providing free confidential advice and counselling service 24/7 365 days per year.
2nd August 2021 (noon)
Interviews will take place week commencing 9th August 2021
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from our website.
Letters of application should be no more than one side of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Linda Shaw, HR Manager, Traynor House, Traynor Way, Whitehouse Business Park, Peterlee. SR8 2RU
This job is closed for applications.