Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Grade 4 (SCP 5-8) £19,312 - £20,493
Schools - Support
Tudhoe, County Durham
TEACHING ASSISTANT in Year 4
Grade 4 (SCP 5-8) £19,312 – £20,493) per annum
(pro-rata- Term Time working)
Fixed Term 1st November 2021 to 31st August 2022
TUDHOE COLLIERY PRIMARY SCHOOL
32.5hrs per week
Tudhoe Colliery Primary School is one of seven schools that form part of Tudhoe Learning Trust. We are seeking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant experienced in Key Stage 2 to join our team at Tudhoe Colliery Primary School on a Fixed-Term basis initially until August 2022 after which it will be reviewed. The successful candidate will be available to work from 8.30am until 3.30pm Monday to Friday during term time. The post will commence as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of supporting teaching and learning in the classroom at KS2.
• Demonstrate the highest standards of classroom practice.
• Be responsive, flexible and sensitive to the differing needs of pupils. Including those with SEND.
• Have experience of delivering well structured interventions.
• Communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
• Use ICT competently both in classroom practice and for own professional work.
• Build and sustain effective working relationships with all members of the school community.
• Work flexibly with a commitment to continuity and quality of education.
• Be focused and driven to ensure that all children fulfil their potential.
• Be innovative and seek to continually develop.
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th September 2021
Interviews will be held on: Friday 24th September 2021
For more information about the role, school or Trust please contact Mr Jim Smith, Head Teacher on 01388 814399
Applications will only be considered on a Trust application form. An application pack for the post is available via this website. Application forms should be returned to the Trust HR Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust is committed to promoting the welfare of and safeguarding all children in its schools and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references and you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.