Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
FTE Annual Salary - £29,003 - £30,730 (based on increments)
Schools - Support
Hartlepool with some travel to Middlesbrough
28 hours per week
Term Time Only (38 weeks)
FTE Annual Salary - £29,003 - £30.730 (based on increments)
We are currently looking for an experienced and qualified counsellor to join the Student Advice and Wellbeing Team.
The successful applicant will need a degree level qualification in Counselling and hold BACP accreditation. If you have an understanding of the needs and priorities of counselling and wellbeing services in both Higher and Further Education; an enthusiasm for supporting young people in overcoming emotional barriers to attendance and progression; and are keen to see students reaching their full potential, we would like to hear from you.
Working as part of the Student Advice and Wellbeing Team you will be part of the student support offer we pride ourselves on but also have the opportunity to develop and enhance this element of the team.
The post holder will need to be flexible to meet the changing demands of the service and should expect to work across both sites as required.
What will you get if you join us?
• The opportunity to work in an award winning institution with creative people in a creative environment, where exchange of ideas is commonplace
• The knowledge that you have a positive impact on the development of (mostly young) people and the choices they make in life
• Support and guidance in making any difficult decisions to achieve the targets you have been set
• Access to personal skills development to help you achieve your targets and your longer term career goals
• Access to pension scheme (with significant employer contributions)
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 4th August 2021
For an application pack please visit https://northernart.ac.uk/careers
Please send your completed application form to HR@northernart.ac.uk