Assistant Workforce Development Officer (Systems/Digital Learning)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£23,541 - £27,041 p.a. Grade 7
HR / Training
County Hall, Durham, but you may be required to work at any Council workplace within County Durham.
Durham County Council is the largest Council in the North East employing in excess of 14,000 staff including schools. Our people are at the heart of our organisation and we want to be sure that we are doing everything we can to support their learning and development.
The Durham Learning & Development System (DLDS), is our internal learning and performance management system which facilitates effective design and delivery of our vast range of learning and development initiatives.
In a digital world, Durham County Council wants to be leading the way, so we are looking to expand our team.
As an Assistant Workforce Development Officer your primary focus will be to design and build learning interventions within DLDS to maximise learner engagement and support continuous improvement. Duties will include:
• Build, organise and manage content within DLDS to ensure high quality learning and development initiatives are delivered efficiently across Durham County Council
• Continually review and refine systems and processes to increase efficiency and capacity
• Provide technical and administrative support for administrators and users of DLDS
• Support the wider workforce development team with workforce development initiatives
Key skills and experience:
• Excellent ICT skills including Excel
• Outstanding communication skills
• Attention to detail with a focus on problem solving and trouble shooting
• Qualified to level 3 in a relevant qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of on-line learning methodologies
• Experience of working with technology to support learning and development
This post is temporary for approximately one year from start date of appointment.
For further information regarding the post, please contact Marie Richardson on 03000264233, email email@example.com
Interviews will be held remotely via Microsoft Teams. If you are successful at shortlisting you will be notified via North East Jobs of the date and time of your interview. A separate invite will be sent via Microsoft Teams.
As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
In line with the County Council's Recruitment and Selection Policy, please note that we are unable to accept CVs. Any information provided on CVs will not be considered for short-listing purposes.
Apply on-line via the jobs portal or for further assistance contact the Payroll and Employee Services Team on telephone no. 03000 26724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL COMMUNICATION REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS POST WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH NORTH EAST JOBS, INCLUDING YOUR INVITE TO INTERVIEW IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AFTER THE CLOSING DATE FOR NOTIFICATION FROM DONOTREPLY@NORTHEASTJOBS.ORG.UK AS YOU WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.