Head of Art and Technology
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 – £41,604 + £4,784
Post: Head of Art and Technology
Base: Red House Academy, Rutherglen Road, Sunderland, SR5 5LN
Scale: MPS/UPS + TLR2b
Salary: £25,714 – £41,604 + £4,784
Closing Date: Friday 13th August 2021
Red House Academy – a Northern Education Trust Academy are now seeking to appoint a Head of Art & Technology across the age and ability range (11-16).
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Inspire and motivate our young people to fulfil their potential.
• Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students’ attainment and achievement.
• Monitor and track student progress within their classes.
• Work with the Subject Director to improve performance of Technology across the Trust.
Red House Academy is part of Northern Education Trust, a nationally recognised and trusted academy sponsor with vast experience of school improvement, and specialised experience in all aspects of education.
We can offer you:
• An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
• An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
• High quality new academy building and facilities.
• Students with a desire to achieve.
We welcome applications from colleagues who wish to work as part of a team and who seek to contribute actively to the promotion of achievement throughout the academy.
Completed application forms and should be returned by email to the Business Manager, Miss Rachel McMahon via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: end of day Friday 13th August 2021
Interview date: TBC
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.