Apprentice Marketing and Box Office Assistant
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/09/2021 23:59
£8,295.92 - £17,189.92 per annum (depending on age)
Marketing / Media / Communications
Darlington Hippodrome is a 1000 seat, grade II listed Edwardian theatre. It is owned and operated by Darlington Borough Council and is at the heart of Darlington's cultural offer and its sense of community.
We are searching for a dynamic individual who is looking towards a career in marketing to join us as Apprentice Marketing and Box Office Assistant at Darlington Hippodrome to become an integral part of the marketing and box office team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the theatre team at a key time, following a recent £13.7m restoration funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund and playing an integral role in our re-opening after closure due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
As part of the Apprenticeship you will work towards completing an NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration.
In addition to pay, we are committed to offering a wide range of benefits. Such as:
• 31 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, with option to purchase Additional Annual Leave (pro rata)
• Flexi-time scheme
• Cycle to Work scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to free Physiotherapy sessions
• Access to free, confidential counselling
• Reduced cost membership to the Council’s leisure centre Fit for Life Package
• Season ticket car parking permits or subsidised Town Centre parking permits subject to conditions
• Access to a wide range of training
• Discounted Arriva Bus Travel Pass
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For an informal discussion, please contact Julian Cound on 07984 139 212
This job is closed for applications.