DBS1038/21 SIMS Administrator - John Spence Community High School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£17,108.92 - £18,115.93 pa
Schools - Support
JOHN SPENCE COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL, PRESON ROAD, NORTH SHIELDS, TYNE AND WEAR, NE29 9PU
John Spence is a popular and successful school, serving students from the North Shields area of North Tyneside. We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly, outgoing, hardworking professional to join our highly effective school office team as SIMS Administrator. The successful candidate will be:
• Highly motivated and committed
• Proficient in the management and reporting of SIMS data
• Well organised and punctual with a professional attitude to work
• Willing to work as part of a hard-working, dedicated team
• Positive, proactive, with a good sense of humour who is willing to work flexibly to meet the changing needs of the school
• Be an active member of school life and actively subscribe to the ethos of the school
• Willing to be first aid trained
In this role you will be surrounded by children so you will need to be comfortable and confident in communicating with them. You should be calm, assured and professional in all your dealings and have a naturally friendly and warm personality.
We are also looking for someone who likes to be organised, knows how to prioritise and can work without supervision.
This post is permanent, 37 hours per week, term time only over 195 days.
Potential candidates are welcome to contact Melissa Tunney, School Business Manager for an informal discussion on email@example.com
Application forms and further details can be downloaded via school website at www.johnspence.org.uk.
Completed application forms along with a covering letter should be returned by 10am on Friday 24th September to the School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
John Spence Community High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.