Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/09/2021 15:00
Schools - Teaching
Rossmere Primary School
1) 0.4 teacher (2 days a week) for a Year 3 class from 1st November 2021 – 31st August 2022 (not suitable for NQT) M2 – UPS1
2) Full time teacher for a Year 5 class from 1st January – 31st August 2022 (suitable for NQT or more experienced teacher) M1 – M6
Due to maternity leaves next year we are looking to employ two exceptional teachers.
The part time post is ideally for Monday and Tuesday each week, but some flexibility may be available for the right candidate to fit in with their existing commitments (just ask if you are unsure)
The successful candidate will be someone who:
• Has energy, enthusiasm and a passion for shaping young lives
• Is creative and full of great ideas to make the curriculum exciting
• Is resilient with good behaviour management strategies
• Is patient and caring towards children who may find learning difficult
• Wants to be part of an amazing school and with a committed staff team
We can offer all candidates:
• Fantastic children, parents and families who deserve the very best
• A well-resourced school with lovely classroom environments
• The opportunity to work in a team alongside friendly and happy staff
• A very inclusive school that values what children can do rather than focusing on what they can’t do
• The chance to be part of a school that values its staff
• The space to take learning outside into our Forest School or wide outdoor environment
• An opportunity to develop your career path and skills as a teacher, and support to move to your next post
Please contact the headteacher Caroline Reed on firstname.lastname@example.org to request further details and an application pack.
Visits to the school can be arranged, but are not essential. Please note that the school office is closed until 3rd September so all communication must be through this email address.
Closing date : Friday 17th September at 3pm
Interviews : Week beginning 27th September (date to be confirmed)
If you have not heard anything by Wednesday 24th September, please assume that you have been unsuccessful, and we thank you for your interest in the post.
This job is closed for applications.