Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
M1- UPS3 (Dependent on experience)
Schools - Teaching
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom teacher with high expectations of pupils and themselves to join our friendly, hard-working staff team. We want our new colleague to lead our English curriculum across school and to be our Eco/Sustainability champion – cementing our already outstanding ‘Eco School’ ethos.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
• Friendly, well behaved, enthusiastic pupils
• Dedicated and motivated colleagues who strongly believe in teamwork and support each other fully
• Access to high quality CPD opportunities both within our trust and from external providers
• A school and trust that are creative, innovative and exciting places to work
• The opportunity to be part of an outstanding school, working alongside outstanding practitioners in a multi-academy trust
As part of Cleves Cross Learning Trust, we offer development opportunities to work with other schools and colleagues on a wider stage which is part of our Trust’s commitment to ongoing educational development.
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
• An experienced, enthusiastic and resourceful practitioner who will ensure that our children get the best possible education, enjoy every minute of their time at school and make excellent progress
• A strong, reflective teacher who is highly motivated about teaching, committed to life-long learning and is, or has the potential to become, an outstanding practitioner
• Able to demonstrate a love, enthusiasm and ability for the teaching of English and be ready to lead, by example, to deliver high quality teaching and learning of the English curriculum across our school
• Committed to an ethos of sustainability, both in school and in the wider world and ready to bring along new and innovative ideas to enhance our school’s already outstanding Eco credentials
• A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills who can bring their own values and commitment to our team
If this sounds like you and you would like to join us then please download the job specifications and application form.
Visits are welcome to school on Thursday 16th September at 4pm or Wednesday 22nd September at 4pm
Please confirm your attendance with the school office by email or telephone.
Applications should be returned by email or post to Mrs. A Lazenby, Head Teacher, at Cleves Cross Primary School (email@example.com) no later than 5pm on 24th September 2021