Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/09/2021 12:00
£14,198 - £14,482 Pro-rata (0.735 fte)
Schools - Support
Required for November 2021 (or sooner if possible).
32.5 hours per week (8.30am to 3.30pm daily)
Part hours or Job Share will be considered for this post
Band 3 NJC SCP 5 to 6
£19.311 to £19698 FTE
£14,198 to £14,482 Pro-rata (0.735 fte)
The Academy Committee and Headteacher of Darras Hall Primary School would like to appoint a suitably experienced Teaching Assistant to join our school. This is an opportunity to become part of our school community, initially supporting younger pupils. The role requires a level of flexibility and may alter over time to include more developed roles and responsibilities with the potential to work across the primary school age range.
Are you someone who can:
• work under the direction of the class teacher and SENDCo to deliver and provide support and guidance on a 1-1 basis or in small groups, in and out of the classroom setting;
• work with professionals in and outside of the school team, to play a key role in providing a bespoke curriculum on a 1:1 basis or in small groups;
• be part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents and Pele Trust colleagues;
• support the development of new skills and ideas in themselves and others;
• be a positive role model for all of our pupils and uphold our school values;
Are you someone who has:
• high expectations for self, pupils and others;
• excellent communication skills;
• a commitment to working within a team;
• experience of supporting children with significant additional needs;
We can offer:
• the opportunity to join a school with a culture of continuous improvement;
• the chance to join a supportive and forward-thinking learning community;
• a hard-working team dedicated to raising standards;
• incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children;
• opportunities for professional development;
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS as part of a range of recruitment checks.
Visit the school website www.darrashallprimary.com for further information.
Visits to the school are welcome, between the 8th and the 17th of September, taking into account school holidays, should you wish to visit school please book a date and time by contacting Mrs Sandra McGovan at: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is: Monday 20th September 2021, at 12.00 midday
All application forms and other documents should be returned to Mr David Clay, the School Business Manager: either by post, by hand or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held in the week of the 27th of September.
The appointment will commence on the 4th of November 2021, however where it is possible for a candidate to start prior to this date, the school will give all consideration to an alternate start date.
This job is closed for applications.