Facilities Manager - Conyers School (The 1590 Trust)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/09/2021 12:00
£34,728 - £36,922 payrise pending (Grade L)
Schools - Support
The 1590 Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will
be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced
Applicants are invited for the post of Facilities Manager based at a large, highly successful
11 to 18 school. We seek to appoint an energetic, enthusiastic team player, following the
retirement of our previous post holder.
The following skills are essential:
• Practical experience in facilities management, building maintenance, heating and
ventilating, electrical or similar work and project management
• Experience of effectively managing/supervising staff including their induction,
training/development and their performance management
• Experience of procurement of goods and services and budget management
• Robust understanding of the Health and Safety framework and compliance
• Good customer care and problem solving skills, with a can do attitude.
More Information Obtainable
If you have the skills and commitment to contribute to the 1590 Trust, please see our website www.1590trust.co.uk to download an application pack. Application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want an informal chat about this post
please contact us to arrange a suitable time via email@example.com
Shortlisting will be done w/c 20 September and interviews held week commencing 27
Feedback will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
Membership of Teesside Pension Fund (Local Government Pension Scheme)
Conyers School, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15 9ET. Tel: 01642 783253
This job is closed for applications.