Compliance and Grants Officer
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/09/2021 23:59
£32,000 - £34,000
Regeneration/ Economic Development
About Advance Northumberland:
Advance Northumberland is a property Investment, Estate Management and Development Company. Building new homes for rent and sale, attracting investment and business growth, managing delivery of major projects, providing a diverse portfolio to support businesses and regeneration and helping you find a place to call home.
We are looking for an ERDF Compliance and Grants Officer to join our Economic Growth Team. The Economic Growth Team have an established track record as a provider of inward investment and business support services, including start-up and growth programmes. We continue to provide comprehensive support to businesses across the County and are funded through a combination of operating profits from our commercial activities and external grant funding.
Your new role: As the ERDF Compliance and Grants Officer
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the development and implementation of ERDF aligned processes and practice within project delivery to ensure activity and records remain compliant throughout.
• To provide the ERDF project teams with specialist advice and support on compliance matters in the delivery of ERDF activity.
• Appraise grant applications and monitor activity/outcomes where grants are successfully awarded.
• Collate evidence of results obtained following the receipt of grant support.
• To provide support to the performance monitoring function across Advance Business and the wider Advance Northumberland performance management framework.
• Work with project partners and stakeholders on matters of compliance and performance.
To succeed in this role:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate key skills and experience in the following key areas:
• Current detailed knowledge and/or experience of ERDF rules and regulations.
• Experience of ERDF project delivery.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Understanding of programme and project management tools.
• Ability to analyse, interpret and present information in a variety of formats.
• Excellent IT skills and proficient in the use of Excel at an advanced level.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
What you will get in return:
This organisation offers a competitive salary, the tools you need to do the job, as well as a range of excellent benefits inclusive of:
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Half price gym membership
• Cash plan
• Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes.
To apply, please go to our website www.advancenorthumberland.co.uk complete our application form and attach your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability and interest in the post.
Closing date: 17th September 2021
For an informal discussion please contact Lois Brentnall, Programme Manager on 07795 882069
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your application, please email email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.