Finance Assistant, 30hpw (Term Time + 1 Week) (Harton Academy)
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/09/2021 12:00
£14,341 per annum (actual salary)
Schools - Support
30 hours per week / term time plus 1 week / £14,341 per annum (actual salary)
We are looking for a candidate who has impeccable communication skills and who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. Working within our busy finance team means that no two days are the same and the candidate should have the ability to multitask.
In return, you can be confident that you are joining a committed, supportive and very successful team. You will be coming to an extremely popular and over-subscribed 11-18 school, with over 1600 students, which …
• was judged “outstanding” in all categories in our Ofsted inspection in January, 2013
• in February 2009 featured in a national publication by Ofsted entitled ‘12 Outstanding Secondary Schools – Excelling Against the Odds’
• achieves excellent examination results in KS4 and KS5
• was designated as a ‘Teaching School’ in September, 2011
• opened a 6th Form Centre in September 2010, offering an extensive range of level 3 courses, a varied enrichment programme and a challenging academic environment
• prepares all students for the destination of their choice, whether continuing in further and higher education or into the world of work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs are available from Harton Academy’s website – https://harton-tc.co.uk/year-7-11/information/vacancies/finance-assistant/
All applications are to be returned to Harton Academy by 12 Noon on Thursday 16th September.
Harton Academy is the Employer
This job is closed for applications.