2x Temporary Enhanced Teaching Assistants
Term-time only (Temporary)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/09/2021 23:59
£19,554 - £21,589 pro rata
Schools - Support
Acre Rigg Infant School
Enhanced Teaching Assistant (Two Posts) Required as soon as possible
Grade 5 £19,554 - £21,589
The Governors of our happy, successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated Teaching Assistant to support teaching and learning in school.
These roles are temporary and will be reviewed on a termly basis.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
• Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• Is committed to working alongside teaching staff to raise standards within a broad and balanced curriculum.
• Is willing to contribute and work effectively as part of a team.
We can offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school to learn.
• A highly motivated and caring staff, committed to the further development of our school.
•The support of a committed Governing Body
• An active role in contributing to the shared vision of our school.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact the School Office for an appointment.
Calculation of term time only plus two weeks’ pay
Term time only plus two additional weeks’ pay is calculated on the basis of the following:
• Number of ‘teaching’ weeks – 38 weeks; plus
• Public (bank) holidays – 1.6 weeks (8 days); plus
• Two additional weeks, inclusive of CPD – 2 weeks; plus
• Individual leave entitlement - 5.2 weeks (26 days) or 6.2 weeks (31 days)
Individual leave entitlement is calculated on the length of continuous service.
Employees with less than 5 years’ service will receive 26 days annual leave.
Employees with more than 5 years’ service will receive 31 days annual leave.
Calculation for employees with less than 5 years’ service:
40 weeks (term time plus 2) + 26 days (annual leave) + 8 days (public holidays) = 46.8 weeks’ pay, to be paid in 12 equal monthly instalments
Calculation for employees with more than 5 years’ service:
40 weeks (term time plus 2) + 31 days (annual leave) + 8 days (public holidays) = 47.8 weeks’ pay, to be paid in 12 equal monthly instalments
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: Wednesday 15th September 2021
Interview date: Monday 20th September 2021
Acre Rigg Infant School
Acre Rigg Road,
Tel: 0191 5864437
This job is closed for applications.