Casual / Seasonal / Bank / Permanently Variable hours
As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/09/2021 09:00
£10.01 per hour + 14% leave allowance
Schools - Support
Newcastle PE and School Sport Service, C/o Benfield School, Benfield Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 4NU
Newcastle PE and School Sport Service is based at Benfield School in the east of Newcastle upon Tyne and is part of NEAT Academy Trust, a family of six primary and secondary schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
Our service covers the whole of Newcastle upon Tyne engaging with and delivering a variety of programmes and services to First, Primary, Middle and High Schools. We provide high quality PE and sporting opportunities to children and young people in order to raise participation that will ultimately encourage and motivate them to lead Healthy Active Lifestyles.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Sports Coach. The successful candidate will have experience of delivering PE, including Sport specific formats and extra-curricular activities in primary and secondary schools.
We are looking for a PE and School Sport Service Support Officer who can inspire and who:
• Has a NGB Level 2 Coaching Qualification.
• Experience planning, delivering and evaluating activity sessions for young people.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide feedback to children, teachers and parents.
• Self-motivated, energetic and hard-working.
In return we offer:
• A supportive, collaborative environment.
• Mentoring from an experienced leadership team who are passionate about getting children physically active.
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A commitment to continuing professional development.
• The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a positive atmosphere, then please read the accompanying person specification and job description and return a completed application form, criminal records declaration form and equalities monitoring form by e-mail to PEServices@benfield.newcastle.sch.uk no later than 9.00am on Tuesday 21 September 2021.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job is closed for applications.