Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/09/2021 10:00
Salary – Band 1 Scale point 1 (£17,842 FTE)
Required to begin September 2021: Meadowdale Primary has an established nursery and we are looking for a qualified Nursery Assistant to join our caring team.
• Qualification Level 3 and above in early years.
• Key person responsibilities of caring for children aged 2-4 years.
• Applicant must have excellent communications skills both written and verbal in order to communicate effectively with team, children, parents and other professionals.
• At least 2 years’ experience of working with children aged 2-4 years.
• Paediatric First Aid certificate desirable.
• Experience of planning for and observing children’s play, recording information and completing children’s learning journals.
• Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
• Hard working, nurturing, patient with a positive outlook
• Job Type: Permanent – Term Time, with some additional training days
• Schedule: Monday to Friday. 8.30am – 3.00pm
• COVID-19 considerations: We follow all preventative and protective measures in line with current government guidance.
• COVID-19 precaution(s): Social distancing guidelines in place.
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of both pupils and staff.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Application packs and details of how to apply are available through www.meadowdale.northumberland.sch.uk
Visits welcomed by any interested candidates.
Completed applications are to be forwarded to Gail Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th September 2021 at 10am
This job is closed for applications.