Receptionist and Administration Assistant
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/09/2021 23:59
Grade C - £18,933 pro rata to Term Time Only and Hours of Work
Schools - Support
Kelvin Grove Primary School
25hrs - 8am - 1pm Monday - Friday - Term Time Only
The governors of Kelvin Grove Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly customer-focused Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
• A highly friendly and welcoming approach at all times with a passion for delivering outstanding levels of customer service both face-to-face and over-the-phone
• The ability to work confidently and enthusiastically in a busy, pressurised environment whilst multi-tasking
• Energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour in the face of difficult situations
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
• A willingness to support and work collaboratively with team members across the school
• Respect, perseverance, commitment, a sense of pride and the ability to make a positive contribution
Please refer to job description and person specification for further details of this role.
Kelvin Grove Primary School's vision is "Achieving Success Together" and we are strongly committed to working in partnership with parents and carers to ensure the best provision for every child. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to support this.
You will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
We regret that due to the high number of applications that we receive, we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants. All successful applicants will be contacted by school via email or phone within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Please note that all references will be taken up prior to interview. Please include email addresses for your referees within your application form.
Apply online at www.gateshead.gov.uk
Salaries amounts quoted are from the 1st September to 31st August and therefore if you commence employment part way through the academic year they are subject to an equated salary adjustment.
This job is closed for applications.