Nursery Manager - Pentland Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£27,741 (Grade J)
Schools - Support
Disclosure: We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
1Excellence Multi Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust of 2 schools but with plans to grow to 4 primary schools during 2021. The Trust was set up in July 2017, and is a mixed MAT. The vision and rationale behind the wider partnership is based on shared values and aspirations, a strong sense of community identity and values of inclusion and aspiration for all.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated Nursery Manager to join the wonderful team at Pentland Primary School. This is a unique venture and new post within the Trust and will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to develop the post, and team, to make it their own.
Candidates should have similar Nursery Management experience and an extensive knowledge of the early years curriculum and be passionate in supporting children to reach their full potential. Experience of managing others / acting as Nursery Manager and a strong sense of leadership and good communication skills are a must, to ensure positive relationships are built with our families and the staff in the nursery.
What will you need?
· Minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare;
· Experience in a similar managerial position is essential;
· Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and its practical application including analysis of and implementation of the setting Cohort targets;
· Strong leadership skills, with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
· A passion for Early Years and the ambition to enhance the nursery setting further;
· The natural ability to build good relationships with our parents/carers and staff;
· Good written and IT skills; and ability to complete required paperwork.
For an informal chat regarding this post, or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Katherine Frazer, Head of Finance and Operations on (01642) 559609.
Completed applications are to be requested and returned to the school at Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday 1st October 2021.