Supervisory Assistant - Egglescliffe School and Sixth Form College (Vision Academy Learning Trust)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£3,153 (Band C, SCP 3)
Schools - Support
£3,153 per annum (pay award pending)
7.5 hours per week Term Time only
Egglescliffe is a highly successful and oversubscribed mixed comprehensive 11 – 18 school. Our visitors comment on the extremely positive learning atmosphere at the school and the focus on every student achieving and exceeding their potential.
We also hold the following national awards:
* Ofsted Outstanding School Status * National Teaching School * Sport England Sportsmark * Healthy School Award
• A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
• Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
• A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
• Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
• Opportunities for career development
We seek to appoint a Supervisory Assistant responsible for the the supervision and support of pupils during the lunchtime period of 12.30-2 pm each day.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit either www.egglescliffe.org.uk and send your completed application to: Mrs T Probert, PA to the Head Teacher, via email to: email@example.com
Interviews w/c: 4th October 2021